Ho do i make my baby sitting application GLOW I love kids and games,outdoors

Nicolas

May 15, 2008
and basiccly anthing they like? I am energetic and a fun person. I can cook also. Can you help me add that into my application . make it glow

Hello,
My name is Nicolas Jimenez.
I have had three years experience in childcare, caring for children ages three months to 12 years. I have had experience helping out at my grandmother’s childcare service, and I loved every second of it. I love children and infants, they are a joy to be around and care for. I enjoy keeping things clean and organized along with having a good time. I have a previous 18 months experience as a Law Enforcement Explorer, where I learned to resolve situations quickly and in an appropriate way.
I am current in my knowledge of first aid, especially for children and I am experienced with CPR, although I do not have a current CPR certificate. I plan to become certified sometime soon. I have a lot of patience and will treat your children in an appropriate way, giving them love and caring for them as if they were my own children. Please contact me at anytime if you have any questions or are interested.

Just don't sound too interested and obsessed about children that'll make you sound like a rapist or child molester.

Back