I am looking ahead to pursue my full-time Masters degree in US by enrolling under the International student category as I am from India. I am looking for a particular program which is related to my field of work. I had mailed university and looked up the website for specific details regarding the program I am interested in. I am mainly concerned with 2 factors.

1. Study length of the program
2. Tuition fees

To get this Masters degree I need to complete 30 credits.
Based on this I asked the Uni. what would be the fees and duration of the program.
I had emailed the admissions office and got a confusing reply. Please tell me what this means,

“The program is 30 credits and full-time students take between 9-12 credits per semester. Therefore, you could complete the program in three or four semesters. The fall semester is from September to December. The spring semester is from January to May. We also have summer terms. The tuition cost would be $15,100 per semester. You would multiply this cost by the number of semesters it would take you to complete your degree.”

Here in India 1 semester = 6 months. So how do I calculate fees for this.

It’s the first time I am applying and don’t know much about all this.
Please answer below questions for me :

1. What is the duration of my Masters program ?

2. What are the total tuition fees for my program ?

3. On my I20 form, the normal length of the program will be how many months ?

4. Usually on I20 form, what is the normal length of study for F-1 International students pursuing Masters degree ?

I would be really grateful if you help me with my answers. Thank you.