Rumours about me at school? please help!?

Aubs1

Jun 23, 2013
This was my first year of highschool, and it sucked. I lost all my best friends cause of rumours from some upper classmen, what they said was im a nasty bitch, i dont wear underwear and i sleep around with people, and i wear under wear, i wear pretty modest clothes and im a virgin. I guess i dont understand why they would say this? I mean im shy, like really i only talk if people talk to me, im likee so upset i hate myself, i just dont know. i guees i need help on why they would say this? cause, im really confused.

That is awful!! Just hang in there and try and ignore it as best as you can!! Don't hate yourself for it!! The people spreading rumors are probably just jealous high school kids.

Any "friends" who would believe that sort of crap, from people who don't even know you, are not your friends and they're idiots besides.

Some juveniles get a charge out of hurting someone's reputation. Talk to your friends and ask them why the hell they swallowed the lies.

Or find yourself some better friends, that's what I would do. I'd rather be alone than have "friends" who believed lies that contradicted what they knew about me. How stupid are those people?

That's really stupid. Ignore it all. They're obviously jealous if they have to make up rumors to make themselves look better. You know the truth; why let people get you down when you know it isn't true?

Back