Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Do all men like hunting?

Also I'm I too picky to say that I want a man who doesn't hunt?

Downloads
    Uploads
    I would say not even half of the guys in the U.S hunt and outside the U.S an even smaller amount of guys hunt. I personally don't hunt I don't mind guns and shooting ranges but don't hunt so not picky at all and definitely an easy find (unless your in the south then you are on your own lol) :P gl

Downloads
    Uploads
    Some have to go hunting

Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't like hunting. Most guys from the city do not like hunting because there is no way to hunt.

Downloads
    Uploads
    No, I mean do all women love makeup? No it's just a stereotype

jackjhone
    According to me it is not necessary that every man loves hunting. Hunting is an adventurous activity and some people like it or some not. I like it and after winter season I am going to enjoy it with my friends. Yesterday we plan when they come to meet me after coming from rockefeller center shops .

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Brayden View Post
    No, I mean do all women love makeup? No it's just a stereotype
    Yeah i do agreed with you Brayden...!! Its just a common thing we shouldn't say that all persons having same interests and hobbies. As i am not really keen of make up lol.....
    So it doesn't mean every men should like hunting. What you say????

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by kayly123 View Post
    Yeah i do agreed with you Brayden...!! Its just a common thing we shouldn't say that all persons having same interests and hobbies. As i am not really keen of make up lol.....
    So it doesn't mean every men should like hunting. What you say????
    You are right, In my opinion, it is not necessary that everyone has the same interest and have same hobbies. I think every man has its own choice and own thinking. That's why the life seems colorful and interesting. otherwise same interests and same liking will make the life dull and boring and lost its real charm. What will you say Kayly am I right?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoney View Post
    You are right, In my opinion, it is not necessary that everyone has the same interest and have same hobbies. I think every man has its own choice and own thinking. That's why the life seems colorful and interesting. otherwise same interests and same liking will make the life dull and boring and lost its real charm. What will you say Kayly am I right?
    Johney...!! You are absolutely right my friend. Hobbies or interests don't remain same it just change with the time passage. But nature doesn't change, different people having different knowledge and different interests and hobbies. So tell me about your interest and hobbies. What you mostly like to do???

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by kayly123 View Post
    Johney...!! You are absolutely right my friend. Hobbies or interests don't remain same it just change with the time passage. But nature doesn't change, different people having different knowledge and different interests and hobbies. So tell me about your interest and hobbies. What you mostly like to do???
    Why not kayly123! I love reading and play video games as indoor activities. sometime, I love to play chess with my elder brother or my father.
    If I talk about outdoor activities then I must say travel with my friends and family is my first choice. What about you?