Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Who are J-Dog's (from Hollywood Undead) siblings?

My friend was telling me how his older brother is J-Dog from Hollywood Undead. I really don't believe him, since he could just be a really big fan of Hollywood Undead. Plus, he took a picture of J-Dog in his mask with the dollar over the mouth, made it his pro pic on Skype and said it was him in the mask. He also said he helped J-Dog on some of his songs and wrote part of America with Deuce. It also seems like my friend is obsessed with Hollywood Undead and Deuce. He also says that him and Deuce hang out all the time and went on tour one year with Hollywood Undead. His name is Dylan but he says that his parents were divorced and his mom married J-Dog's dad or something like that so he has a different last name than part of his family. Anyways I just want to see who J-Dog's siblings are so I know if my friend is a big liar or is related to someone famous.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Your friend is giving you a load of bull....
    The clue is in the songwriting claims....J-Dog had all his songs written for him so how could he have helped him with them?
    Your friend is living in a world of fantasy!!
    As for those other claims,he's talking crap.