Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

help my tank broke so i have 19 fish in one tank?

up until yesterday i had 2 60 litre tanks but one of them has broken so i have all my fish in the one tank and need to know if i have too many fish in there i have
    8 guppies
    3 neons
    2 harlequins
    2 pleco
    2 cory
    1 glass cat fish

1 striped rafael cat fish
    please i dont want any nasty answers just advice please it really wasnt my fault that all these fish ended up in the one tank my other tank got broken any help would be greatly appreciated
    i did have them in 2 60 litre 2 feet sized tanks they havent always been all together like this the shop where i bought the fish told me what to put in which tank and said that they were fine

Downloads
    Uploads
    All I can say is try to do a 50% water change daily and get a new tank running asap! There are way too many fish in there. Feeding the bare minimum is also recommended. A small pinch of food once a day will keep them alive and won't be enough that water conditions will deteriorate rapidly with the amount of waste produced from all those fish being in one tank.