Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

my torrent file is downloading slow?

I use u torrent and it works fine. usually..
    Now I'm downloading a series called The Sopranos but it is not downloading at desired speed. Usually my down speed is about 60kbps and up speed around the same since I have 512kbps connection.
    Seeds to peer ratio is 0.566.
    other torrent files are running at normal speed but this torrent file only runs at 2 to 6 kbps..
    I deleted the torrent and added it to downloading list again. I restarted the system. Made sure that this was the only torrent that was running. I'm not surfing alongside or anything.
    Other torrents have same seeds to peer ratio but they work fine.

I haven't set any downloading limit to this torrent.
    Why is it not running at optimal speed.
    Can anyone help??

Downloads
    Uploads
    sometimes torrents can be old or not popular, which leads to not many people uploading, which causes you a slow download speed.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I recommend calling your ISP and demanding that they allow you to have a more reliable connection so that you can complete your Torrents quicker.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Let me get this straight. Your illegal activity has become a little more difficult than usual, so you come onto a public, non-anonymous forum to ask for the help of the general public? You ought to know that Yahoo! saves your IP address and all of your information, and the Fed has it too. So you might as well be walking into a police station.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Maybe you should try Updating the Trackers or Download a new Bittorent Client called "FlashGet". It downloads fast.

But let me tell you some of the torrents always download slow and may not work after the download is complete so you may also try downloading this series from any other Torrent Source...

Downloads
    Uploads
    You need to consider the seeds of the torrent, health of the torrent, your bandwidth for your internet speed, reputation of the uploader.

As we all know seeds are the branches that we download from. Health sometimes if the torrent file is old the health of the torrent is becoming bad and in cases you can't have a good speed out of it. Bandwidth should be considered also because not matter how many seeds, how great is the health of the torrent and it's uploader you can go far from your limit from your bandwidth offer by your internet service provider to your system/computer.I can advise you to download this software, which can extremely help-CCleaner.
    Good Registry Cleaner will improve your computer and Internetperformance dramatically! Do all these and Perform speed here scanmyspeed.com once it will sounds better ...