Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sexuality is a spectrum. This means it varies between one side:heterosexual and the other: homosexual. You can't be entirely on one side because there are people that find out they like the same sex later in life.

Attraction could also be towards their personality and not limited to appearance.

Consider it like a spectrum of skin color. Some people are paler than others while others are born more tan. Some are in-between.

I believe bisexuality is exactly in the middle, but obviously leads to one side just a little more.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Accepting only one opinion is hardly answering a question that calls for opinion. There is no such thing as a bisexual. Bisexuality is immature sexuality. In all my 71 years I have never met a bisexual. One person claimed to be but he was my immediate neighbor and I never saw a woman leaving his apartment in the AM. When we went to Prague together he spent all his time at Pinocchio's - a gay rent-boy bar! And every night he brought home a little something for a midnight snack.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12