Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Please! what is the best alt for xanax?

Klonipin or valuim.i know its not good to mix but i ran out of xanax.And in college and get bad anxity

Downloads
    Uploads
    Weed.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think Klonopin would be best. It takes about an hour to kick in but, it's longer lasting so you wouldn't have to worry about
    taking another one in a few hours.

If you need an emergency type of benzo then, I would choose Valium.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't like any of those things. The brain is a very complicated and delicate thing. It can get messed up and be unable to produce any or enough serotonin. This is called a chemical imbalance which is easily treated, very common and nothing to be ashamed of.

It can cause depression, anxiety, panic, obsession, self harm/self hatred, suicidal thoughts, eating disorders, sleeping problems, aggression/rage, anger, phobias, fears, helplessness, hopelessness, hypochondria, ADHD, paranoia, OCD, headaches, lack of interest in things, lack of motivation/ focus and much more.

Ask a dr. for anti-depressants. Zoloft/Sertraline is a good one; most people thrive on it and it has no side effects. With antidepressants, you will be much better, happier, calmer, confident, relaxed and feel normal. What a difference it makes!

According to nearly everyone who’s been to therapists, they are mostly a waste of time and money. They aren’t even allowed to prescribe appropriate meds to help you get better. Don’t stop taking the meds once you start to feel better. You need them, so stay on them.

But meds can do only so much. God is the ONLY one who knows what you’re thinking, how you’ve struggled and what you’re going thru. He loves you passionately and wants to be your BFF. He has a super deluxe custom made plan for your life that’s beyond anything you ever dreamed of. BUT He waits for us to ask. Invite Him into your heart; ask Him to take over your life and your problems.

Find a big, happy church, attend some groups and have fun. Talk with the pastor or youth pastor; he has more wisdom than you or I. And where else can you get counseling for free? people with anxiety need PEACE. A good pastor can show you how to have perfect peace. God loves you more than you can possibly imagine!!