Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

What do you think about the shoe trends?

Converse
    Sperrys
    Vans
    Crocs

Uggs

Downloads
    Uploads
    Ew I hate crocs, why do they even exist. They're ugly and provide the weirdest tanning lines ever.
    I wouldn't say Sperrys are POPULAR now...I see it more as when they were popular(one/two years ago) everyone bought them and they continue to wear them because it'd be a waste of money if they didn't....plus they're not bad looking, theyre cute. But I don't see many people buy brand new sperrys now because it's more of an old trend.
    Converse are forever going to be a commonly worn shoe, Uggs have awesome boots, and Vans are my favs(the slip ons).

I personally hate crocs
    sperrys are super popular now i see so manny ppl with them but they remind me of old men shoes and there expensive!
    And uggs i think are cute! so done with this summer heat! im already missing the winter so i can wear some uggs lol
    and Converse are my favorite favorite favorite ^_^

I personally hate crocs
    sperrys are super popular now i see so manny ppl with them but they remind me of old men shoes and there expensive!
    And uggs i think are cute! so done with this summer heat! im already missing the winter so i can wear some uggs lol

and Converse are my favorite favorite favorite ^_^