Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Junior Member mmmlmmgammm'llmmmmmmm's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Teens: Are you on Summer Vacation?

I've been on vacation for about a week. I've started going outside more. It's nice being able to go to parks on a daily basis and hanging with friends. I like the freedom.

If you aren't when do you get out?

If you are what have you been doing?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yup, I've been on vacation since May 31st but I still was under the impression that I had to go to school since I drive my brother there (seniors are dismissed a couple weeks early).

Well, I've been quite preoccupied the first two weeks of June with college orientation, high school graduation, returning my books, etc. Then I went to Disneyland for a couple days with my friends, had two job interviews, and am finally enjoying the deserved peace and quiet at last. Anyhow, I'll be busy working the rest of the summer, studying for Chemistry (ugh), spending time with friends, and doing some college shopping.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes and no, we got out the 10th but testing was going on all last week and this week, I'm personally done Monday

Downloads
    Uploads
    i'm out next monday!!

Junior Member AHopefulPessimist's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Technically.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I get out on the 24th. I'll be done high school forever! Exciting, but also scary

Downloads
    Uploads
    No. I don't get out for another two weeks.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yep got out May 31st. It's been nice to be out, but not for my health haha. My friend and I kinda just sit in this big circle in the gardens downtown contemplating life and talking about stupid thing and making noises. We thought this summer would be hoppin because we went to a party the day after it got out and it was lit. All downhill haha. Sometimes we go on adventures around town and even go out of town and get home at like 11 or 12 pm. We don't know what to do with ourselves because our parents suddenly gave us all this freedom now that were "seniors"

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yep got out May 31st. It's been nice to be out, but not for my health haha. My friend and I kinda just sit in this big circle in the gardens downtown contemplating life and talking about stupid thing and making noises. We thought this summer would be hoppin because we went to a party the day after it got out and it was lit. All downhill haha. Sometimes we go on adventures around town and even go out of town and get home at like 11 or 12 pm. We don't know what to do with ourselves because our parents suddenly gave us all this freedom now that were "seniors"