This past Thursday I removed the radiator on my SUV to replace the radiator drain cock since the handle to pull it out was broken. Later than evening after finishing I tried turning on the SUV, but it seemed like it was having trouble starting it cranked more than usual but it started and after a few minutes I got off to check if everything was okay & I noticed that a whole bunch of transmission fluid had leaked out so I shut off the engine and tightened the bolt or screw or whatever then I started the engine again and nothing leaked out this time so I parked it where I usually park. The next day (Friday) around 5:00 6:00 PM the real trouble began the engine would turn over but not start. I tried but eventually the battery died so we took the other vehicle. This morning (Saturday) I tried using jumper cables and had no luck at all. So I was wondering if maybe I could of disconnected a wire while removing or installing the radiator, or maybe it's not my fault because I've had this problem a couple of months back but I'm not sure if I did something or maybe I need to replace something?
1998 GMC K1500 Suburban 5.7L Gas Engine

1998 GMC K1500 Suburban 5.7L Gas Engine