I have two 10" type alpine subwoofers. Each are 4 ohm DVC. I have them wired to an overall 4 ohms. Before I had them hooked up to a lanzar amp, at 4 ohms, and they sounded really good, just not very loud. I am planning to use that amp for mids. Now I have them hooked to aHifonics BXi 1610D

Originally when I hooked up, I did it at 1 ohm, for 1600 watts, to get max power from the subs. Well, the subs pound...sort of.. They really are moving back and forth a ton, enough to shake the heck out of camper, but it seems like they just vibrate, and don't make much sound. I know 1 ohm isn't supposed to have great sound quality, but this isn't right. It sounded like a dremmel tool or somthin. So I re- wired the subs back to 4 ohms, and the quality is better, ish, but its not very loud, nor is the quality any good. At 4 ohms the subs don't even get full voltage from the amp at full gain. I have a feeling the ported enclosure they are in isn't right for them. It seemed a bit cheep. Any ideas on what's going on or potential solutions?bmy guess is the enclosure. Anything and everything is appreciated greatly keep in mind as well, all this is about a week and a day old, so to say somthing isn't working without giving me an explication on why or how To fix it doesn't help. This al happens for rap btw. Metal / rock sounds killer as can be. than'k you so much!-max ( ps, my first install ever!)