Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

What SUV should I buy?

I'm looking for something with awesome gas mileage and 4wd. Preferably used (cuz I'm cheap), low miles, and hopefully newer than 2008. Any suggestions on what I should get? Thanks!

Downloads
    Uploads
    What size SUV are you looking for? small, midsize or large? I recently just purchased a 2009 Nissan Rogue AWD, and I have gotten excellent gas mileage, about 27mpg and I drive almost exclusively city miles. I also really liked the Rogue because of the fact that it was a small SUV and it felt very roomy inside. I'm very tall and so I don't fit in a lot of the smaller SUV's so I was happy to find something that was small and really comfortable. You also may want to consider a Mazda CX-7 or CX-5, Ford Escape or Explorer, Hyundai Santa Fe or Tucson, Chevy Equinox, VW Tiguan. There are a lot out there, but those are just a few that I had looked at and liked.