Can dogs see/sense ghosts?

Emily1

May 13, 2008
This is weird, I know. We've had things happen with our previous dogs, and our current dog. The first time we had a 8 year old pit. We were sitting on the couch and all the sudden he started growling and barking at the one ceiling corner. He was so terrified he peed on the floor, and would not move. He just kept staring at that corner. The other time was with our 7 year old lab/great dane. ( We used to take in older dogs until they died) she did the same thing. Same corner and everything. Just stared, barked, and would not move. Now, we currently have a 9 month old landseer/great pyrenese(sp). There's a cemetery across the road from our house. I took him out to go to the bathroom. He stood on the porch and froze. He was looking at the cemetery. The hair on his back stood up, and he started growling. I got a flashlight and looked over at the cemetery. There was nothing there, but he was still growling and wouldn't move. Is there like a ghost or something? It's really starting to creep me out...

Hey there yes dog/ cats and many other animals can see ghost but I think dogs are never scared of ghost they just bark at them but in your case your dog is scared and this is unusual! I think maybe it is because your house is auspicious( sorry but this can b true) and this makes the dogs self power dull. I think u should change your house.

Back