Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

My friend had sex before marriage now her boyfriend is spreading nasty rumors help?

my freind made a mistake she had sex with her boyfriend before marriage, shes 14 now that they broke up hes spreading rumors that shes a slut and has stds and shes starting to cut and things are getting worse what do i do

Downloads
    Uploads
    Nobody waits until marriage anymore and she needs to use her power and tell everybody he has a small dick and be like I only had sex with him so if I had stds he gave it to me and why is she cutting I have no sympathy for people who cut tell her to grow up cutting doesn't solve shit

Downloads
    Uploads
    spread rumors. it makes everyone feel better.

Downloads
    Uploads
    What should you do?

Stay out of that problem, it's none of your business. I don't know why women want to meddle with the problems of their friends. You don't know if she has an STD. Get a life an take good care of it

Downloads
    Uploads
    You don't have to wait until you're married to have sex, that is one of the stupidest things I have ever heard.
    She should just stick it out, all the drama will be over in about a week.
    Honestly what the fuck does this shit have to do with you anyway? 'My friend had sex before marriage' It actually sounds like you're judging her about her choices. You might be this person who won't have sex before marriage but that obviously isn't what she wants and it obviously isn't in her beliefs.

Junior Member CreepyMcSteezerson's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Throw rumors back. I normally do not condone this, but it might help. Also, tell her to make herself better than she was while she was with him. This will make her ex jealous and it is the perfect revenge.

Downloads
    Uploads
    kick him in the balls.
    this is one of the few moments i will suggest this.

just because they broke up and he's acting like a whiny little bitch?

also, if he's gonna say that, remind her to tell everyone he has the tiniest dick she's ever seen.

Downloads
    Uploads
    14 is very young for having sex.

Anyway, to say that "having sex before marriage" is bad, is not right in my opinion. That's is very old fashioned and cultural thing. I am 22 now and I lost my virginity when I was 17 and im still not married. And it's not wrong at all.

Whenever he talks shit about you, keep cool and don't react with anger. I understand that what he's saying is kinda insulting. If he wanna call you sluts or stds walking woman or whatever, let him do. I'm sure that everybody that was told by him will think deep down inside that he is a loser. He judges you. He shows the world what type of person he is.

Tell him " Yes I'm a slut." (Don't try to say no im not im not!) because that will satisfies him) And say "If I had STDs then you would be a little pathetic STDs walking boy by now ahahahahaha. By the way, I wanna tell you something. I didn't wanna say it before but i think I find it appropriate to tell you now that your penis is very small. In your whole life you can never satify any woman. "

And leave it just that. Or maybe you can choose not to respend
    He will be very angry when he gets insult about his size. And that will always be in his mind every time he start to have sex with anyone. And if he keeps saying bad thing, let him but no more response.

Downloads
    Uploads
    14 is very young for having sex.

Anyway, to say that "having sex before marriage" is bad, is not right in my opinion. That's is very old fashioned and cultural thing. I am 22 now and I lost my virginity when I was 17 and im still not married. And it's not wrong at all.

Whenever he talks shit about you, keep cool and don't react with anger. I understand that what he's saying is kinda insulting. If he wanna call you sluts or stds walking woman or whatever, let him do. I'm sure that everybody that was told by him will think deep down inside that he is a loser. He judges you. He shows the world what type of person he is.

Tell him " Yes I'm a slut." (Don't try to say no im not im not!) because that will satisfies him) And say "If I had STDs then you would be a little pathetic STDs walking boy by now ahahahahaha. By the way, I wanna tell you something. I didn't wanna say it before but i think I find it appropriate to tell you now that your penis is very small. In your whole life you can never satify any woman. "

And leave it just that. Or maybe you can choose not to respend
    He will be very angry when he gets insult about his size. And that will always be in his mind every time he start to have sex with anyone. And if he keeps saying bad thing, let him but no more response.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I had sex before marriage to .. and i dont consider it a mistake, in fact its a great memory ... however i wasn't FOURTEEN!!!!!
    She needs to ignore this guy, rumors are a part of life! you should tell someone about her cutting, it can be very very dangerous!