Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

I need help with a program called DivX....?

can someone tell me what all these files programs are that i have? i have like 3 DivX labeled programs and no one tells me what they even do or why they are there.
    DivX Movies<----- this one opens up to some file that has Enhance your video soundtracks and diX.com listed as like programs inside the main file.
    DivX Plus Converter and i have no clue what that even means or what it even does.
    DivX Plus Player i only wanted to be able to watch a video that i got that wouldn't play on anything but this, so how would i know which programs i even want or need?

AGAIN I ONLY WANTED TO BE ABLE TO WATCH MOVIES I ALREADY HAD. not make new ones or download new ones. i am happy with the movies i have and would like to know what these programs even do. their website was no where near helpful at all. in fact it never even told me what these things i was downloading even did.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't think it works on all operating systems. All I know is that I have movies on my computer, and I convert the movies into DivX files so they play on a USB player that's connected to my tv.