Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Apparently we're in the 5th grade. Is rumour spreading a violation?

I was about to message a user about a question we had both answered, and on her profile, she's accused me of impersonating her account. Can I contact yahoo staff about this or report it in some way to get someone to take a look at it?
    I didn't misunderstand her comment. Here's what she said:

"PS May 1, 2013, screen names What/Sandra/Ozzie/Jackie Mackie Pan, Susan and who knows what other personalities/all the same person, impersonated my account. How sad and immature. "

Copied and pasted. I did change my screen name between What, Sandra, and Jackie, but I've never been called Susan or Ozzie, and I've certainly never impersonated her account.

And, recently, the account that I had those 3 screen names on was deleted. Literally swarms of my answers and questions were deleted, I had something like 50 reported in a night. A day later my answers account had been deleted. That account was in very good standing, I have no idea how that much could have been deleted, but I wasn't about to appeal the 200+ Q/As that had been deleted.

This account is new, and probably has no influence either way.
    So it's not clean in the sense that I've never received violations, but I've never impersonated anyone or done anything remotely close to that, especially in relation to her.
    I have told her, but this person and I don't see eye to eye. We disagree a lot on the Parenting forum. She's been very aggressive in the past, so I don't put it past her to leave the comments there.

Downloads
    Uploads
    why don't you just tell her?!

perhaps you misunderstood her comment?!

Downloads
    Uploads
    You can contact the Yahoo! Answers Team at:

[email protected] (the missing 'e' is correct)

However, before you do ... are you POSITIVE that your Y!A activity is squeaky-clean? If it is not, you may be doing yourself more harm than good by drawing attention to your activity.