Im looking for alternatives to get to places I need to go and since I can't have my drivers license until I get my tickets paid off getting a car is not an option at the moment. I've been there done that with public transportation, I've grown to hate it especially since it takes an hour for me to get some where that is actually 20 mins away so I've concluded that public transportation is unreliable. I hate asking my parents for rides, I can feel they get annoyed by giving me rides. I only asking for rides if its something I absolutely need a ride for. Taxis are out of the question especially since Im a college student on a budget and my paychecks, I use for my phone bill and save the rest for that 0 ticket I need to pay off. I currently use my bike as an alternative but with temperatures rising with Californias three digit weather biking can get very exhausting. I've been looking at mopeds and I needed some input as to what the laws on mopeds are here in California. I've read that anything over 50cc requires a license. But im not 100% sure. The dmv website doesn't help much. Does anyone have any ideas as to what I can do until I get my ticket paid off? Or share any similar experiences.. any suggestions relevant. To my problem will help.. thanks in advance