Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

What is the best way to make Android Games with Flash?

Ok, this time I made some previous research. Apparently one way to port a Flash game to Android is Adobe AIR. Though it says that it has some performance issues due to the whole convertion thing. Now, some others say that Flash will dissapear from mobile devices.

To be precise, which is the best way I can develop a Flash game for mobile? And if it can't be done with Flash, what would be the best alternative? (assuming we're talking about 2D Games, of course)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Flash and Adobe AIR is a very fast and good way of developing games for mobile and doesn't have a great deal of performance loss when compared to native applications. If you have not started learning Flash and Action Script yet I suggest you look at the Starling Framework, a simple to use framework for building GPU rendered content with Adobe AIR. There are a number of video tutorials by HSharma which cover the basics of The Starling Framework. I use a tool called Adobe Flash Builder but a free version called Flash Develop is identical and a good choice as it's similar to Adobe's Flash Builder and fits the tutorials provided by HSharma. Good Luck.

Downloads
    Uploads
    pick gold