This is a software question because it deals with CD-Rom DVD & or CD's so I believe I have the right category here.
In regards to my question above , all my CD's & DVD's are in those Case Logic brand CD & DVD wallet holders that hold hundreds of DVD's & CD's at once. The bag was all zipped up too. Just the part of the bag where the edge of CD's or DVD's would be facing someone's direct line of walk. I haven't seen any cuts or anything broken about the DVD's or CD's at all as I gave them all a visual once over , but I am worried that if I or someone else were to stub their toes or their shoes or boots onto my DVD or CD collection resting next to my couch on the ground momentarily , that if the disc is not broken or has no cut or damage to them at all can it have other hidden effects to the movies or music itself or is it harmless? Do I only have to worry if only the disc is broken or has a cut on it from the impact or just rely on it visually being okay or can there be anything internal about the recording of the movie or DVD that can be damaged about them or it? Again , only the edge may have been stubbed into. I don't even know if the DVD's were stubbed into or not. The way the DVD's were positioned , there is a small walking area , not much to get passed them , but enough to walk passed them & not have to walk sideways or anything.
I was just wondering if the DVD's are not effected performance-wise by a simple stub of the toe or shoe onto the flat edged ends of them. Not an impact stub to the flat cover label side or laser reading side. Just the very thin edge part. My CD or DVD bag was facing sideways where the part where you zip it up at was facing anyone's potential line of walking area possibly. Thanks.

Someone was checking my outlets & walked passed them & I don't know if they did or didn't stub their shoe on my DVD's & or CD collection , but I am worried if they did , they are not the type to admit it & I don't want to ask in an accusatory type of way if they did stub their shoe into my collection even if by accident.Thanks.