How can Gangnam Style have over 1 billion views on Youtube, when there are only 3...

If there was only 3 million people in the world we'd have a lot more room. Try checking your world population stats again.

there are more than 3 million people in the world and people watch it more than once some people might watch it everyday who knows!

And you, my friend, have stumbled upon what the government has been trying to hide since the Internet began. Let me ask you a question - where do all the ionizing radiations and television waves created by the Internet go? That's right - out to space. Maybe the sentients on other galaxies don't have wifi access and ultra fast broadbands...but do you know what? I think they just might. Keep on digging soldier!

THERE IS MORE THATN 3 MILLION PEOPLE ALL OVER THE WORLD
people view it again and again

there are 54 million AMERICAN'S alone. i learned that last election day.

the world has billions of people.
plus people watch the video more than once

first of all their are more then 3mill people in the entire world. secondly youtube tracks views by the same account multiple times not just once. the ONLY time it will track a view once is if you are on that video and just click repeat and maybe refresh. if you go to a different page and view it again im sure it will count that as another view by the same user.

why do you care? gangnam style was a one hit wonder by psy we ALL know it i mean look at his other song no one gives a crap about them they are not catchy and he also hates americans idk about you but im not supporting someone who hates americans we i live in america

There is 7 billion people In the world,mate. Not 3 million, that means the world would hardly have any people In it.

Now, that is a nice idea. But only in my country there are more than 3 million people. There are 7 billion people on this earth. And if you watch video second time, it is still registered as a view.

Back