Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Boyfriend's birthday scavenger hunt clues/riddles?

I need help with coming up with what to write for clues for my boyfriends birthday 'hunt'. It's a complete surprise and doesn't even know I am going to be in town.

It starts with his coworker giving him his first clue in a birthday card. Then he is supposed to drive home and get his second clue from his sister which leads him to his third clue in his bedroom attached to a gift and his packed over night bag. The third clue is supposed to be an address to the hotel I have a room rented out for us for the night. He drives to the address and the fourth and final clue will be to come find me with the hotel room number and the room key.

PLEASE HELP!!! I am drawing a blank on how to word the clues for him.

Downloads
    Uploads
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!
    I HAVE PLANNED A SCAVENGER HUNT JUST FOR YOU!

A FAVORITE FELLOW EMPLOYEE HAS CLUE # ONE.
    I HOPE YOU WILL FIND THIS GAME A LOT OF FUN.

WHILE FRIENDS ARE NICE, FAMILY IS ALWAYS BETTER --
    YOU'LL FIND THE SECOND CLUE WRITTEN IN A SHORT LETTER

WAITING IN THE HANDS OF NOT ANY MISTER -
    IF YOU KNOW HOW TO RHYME YOU'LL GO SEE YOUR _ _ _ _ _ _!

THE SECOND CLUE WILL LEAD YOU TO WHERE YOU SPEND EVERY NIGHT
    NEXT TO YOUR PACKED BAG WILL BE A GIFT WITH CLUE # 3 TAPED ON TIGHT.

INSTRUCTING YOU TO FIND AN ALTERNATIVE PLACE TO REST,
    AND THE LAST CLUE WILL BE GIVEN TO YOU AS YOU CHECK-IN AT THE FRONT DESK.

NOW IT WILL BE SO VERY EASY TO COME AND FIND ME ...
    WE'LL LOCK THE DOORS AND START YOUR HAPPY BIRTHDAY PARTY !!

Hope you can use this ! Enjoy !

WITH DIRECTIONS NEXT TO FIND A MEMBER OF YOUR FAMILY

WHO WILL THEN HAND YOU THE THIRD CLUE

Downloads
    Uploads
    Can't think of any sorry.

Could you help me with this question: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AvdcZOJONdqlj1dG9MPlpyvsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid =20110309210419AAcPd0x

Downloads
    Uploads
    sounds fun. you could put them in like riddles like
    first one: "return to the place you came from today, don't search the place or it will give us away. find the girl whom shares your childhood and ask for the thing hidden under her hood." have clue in hood of jacket, jumper or what ever.
    second one: "walk to the room where you always slumber and search under the things that have a number.look under the bag filled your clothes and find the next clue, a gift and a red rose"
    i couldn't think of anything rhyming with slumber except number so maybe hide it under a laptop or calculator or something?

third one- "so birthday boy the next part of the deal involves your beloved automobile. drive to _________________ in your best and talk to the nice receptionist" this is hard as the address might be super long.

final one- "you have made it this far now we're drawing in. go to room 000 with a big silly grin, greet the nice person with a loving kiss and get ready for a birthday that you would never miss xxx"

nicegirlfriend

Scavenger hunt poem/riddle

I am organising a scavenger hunt for my boyfriend's birthday and have no idea how to word his itinerary into a nice poem or riddle. I would love some help! Here is what I plan to do:

First stop is at his mum's house where he will receive a gift and will stay for a quick coffee.
    Next stop is at VPW (a motorbike shop) where he will receive another gift.
    Next stop is lunch at Laurie Dee's with a guest.
    Next stop is a game of Mini Golf at La Trobe Adventure Mini Golf with a guest.
    The last stop is where it ends to receive his final present - (a hot air balloon ride)

REALLY HOPE YOU CAN HELP!!!!

Unregistered
    Im having a scavenger hunt for my boyfriend for his 18th birthday. I need help coming up with riddles and ideas. It would start at his house either in his room or his car go up the street to his favorite spot on the beach go to the field he plays soccer at and end at his friends (first place we kissed) where a surprise birthday party is planned. PLEASE HELP ME !

Unregistered
    I want him to start out in the living room-where we have relaxed in his dads chair, wrapped presents, and watched tv
    2 i want him to go out to his truck-what we drive to hunt
    3rd-i want him to go to his room and end the hunt.
    It's his 22nd birthday

sunshine2015

Heart New asap bday scavenger hunt for boyfriend

Hi can some one he me put together a bday scavanger hunt for 5/24..
    I want him to start out choosin a bday outfit..I want the game to start at 12...
    I want him to go c his bro at work for a clue & surprise lunch
    Then I want him to go to a pic studio wit 1 or 2 of his friends for bday pi..
    Then at sister house for another clue.....then meet at redlobster for bday dinner, wet willys for drinks, playing a game of pool at dave buster wit friends......help pls by 5/23 thx

Unregistered
    i wanna hv a scavenger hunt fo ma bf but i dnt knw how to start vit. can u plz hlp me out wit d first clue(it shld b a ridle). n it villl start in his bed rum