Dream of Jesus Christ being tortured.?

Joseph

May 16, 2008
I had a dream about Jesus Christ but I don't know what it means. Please tell me what it could mean. ATHEISTS Please don't mock me for my religion and dream. I'm speaking to other Christians. I had a dream were I was in a crowd of people and everyone was gathering around to see Jesus being taken to a stance. They Ripped his clothes off and started to Wip him. I do not know who was whipping Jesus but I just stood in shock. While they were whipping him, Jesus was staring at me with a smile. I was on the floor staring at him Crying like crazy. The people took him and put him in a tube and tried to drown him and at this point I was crying banging my hands at this sort of tube trying to get him out. When he was taken out He still looked at me with a Smile. A loving Smile. I woke up that night and was yet disturbed yet somehow confused. What does this mean.

"Jesus was staring at me with a smile"

Obviously you just KNOW the Jeeby Man is a masochist.
Why else would he smile?

Wait wait - 'he' is god - he could have dipped out anytime 'he' wanted...

Why else would he smile?

Why else would he smile?

Why else would he smile?

~

Fortunately for you, I'm good with dream interpretation.

Basically it means you've got some homosexual tendencies developing. Perhaps even a budding masochist. At this rate, you'll soon find yourself putting aligator clips on your nipples and there you have it ... No charge.

Back