Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

My Depression & Suicidal thoughts are getting worse!?

So about a month ago i was diagnose with PTSD (my dad put a gun to his head in front of me) & severe depression & suicidal thoughts & im only 16. They prescribed me Pills & they did help when i was on them . But just recently my Insurance expired & i ran out of my pills and i need them . The doctor told me its Bad If i stop taking them . Well I Havent Tooken them for a week now & I Feel Even Worse .my suicidal thoughts are worsening. & i get thoughts of harming other people & i know im not like that but i just cant help it. I Think Beyond things That Scare me Alot . Im afraid to sleep now . I need Help? What should i do? What can i do?

Downloads
    Uploads
    the Recent scientific research highlight the causes of depression, the wide range of treatments causes like treatment can mean spending time talking to patients about their physical and emotional problems, examining their diet and exercise habits, and doing blood tests to look for medical or environmental causes for depression.....
    http://www.toplevelfit.com/