Before you say it I didn't pick her up because I 'thought' she was abandoned it was because she had one other sibling that got ran over because they were roaming around without mommy. I tried to return her by walking far away from the nest but no such luck... I believe she is a fledgling, she has quite a few feathers. I do believe her mother had stopped feeding her because the nest was outside my window and while I never approached this nest I could see it from across my room through the window. Two babies were out and one ran into the road after a flying bird and I couldn't jump into the road to save him because there was a car RIGHT there. So I got his sister whom was close to the road also. I NEED TIPS ON WHAT TO DO! I feed her soaked cat food with mashed boiled egg through a 1mL syringe, no plain water as she is getting her water through the soaked cat food, and she is halfway under a brooder light being roughly 85 degrees F, she is in a tub with a nest of straw, she seems comfy, active, and has quite the appetite, her stool is white and brown not liquid like water and not chunky. THANK YOU FOR ANY TIPS YOU MAY GIVE ME TO HELP HER AS THERE ARE NO WILDLIFE PRESERVES WHERE I AM TO HELP HER! I've been researching and researching so any tips are greatly appreciated. Except return her because I've tried that and it is no longer an option unless I were to voluntarily let her be ran over. THANK YOU!