Slims son in law says it is all rumors?

DonRamon

Aug 31, 2010
http://www.unotv.com/wps/portal/unotv/unonoticias/deportes/detalle/desmiente-elias-ayub-platicas-con-chivas

Do we believe him?

I highly doubt it too. A good chance to purchase the club is if Chivas has another bad season leaving them close to relegation.

You ask pointless questions if it's not official who cares. I hope Vergara keeps Chivas cause i love seeing them suck.

James get the fuk out.
I think I'm going to accidently kill vergara so someone else can take over haha >;|

Lol at james
And yeeah everything is a rumor like the boston bomber leaving a note in the boat , that he was responsible for the bombing. Why did he have a pen and why Aren't there any pictures! ? Why did the cops shoot if he was unarmed

Even IF Slim wanted to buy CD Guadalajara, I'm almost 1,000,000% positive that Vergara wouldn't sell the team without the Omnilife or the USA franchise, (both of which should be scrapped IMO, especially cause I hate el Estadio Omnilife), and I'm positive Slim has no interest in either of those two things.

So in conclusion, yes I believe him. Vergara will own Chivas til the debt he accumulated bankrupts Chivas and he commits suicide to avoid charges of being criminally stupid.

Back