Hello my english friends I have a complain about British Airways Company. I fly from Mumbai to London with Air India everything ok I bring my hen with me and stay 7 day in London.
Yesterday I take the taxi car to the Airport and suddenly I find out my flight Air India was cancelled. I ask the lady and we made a deal of buying British Airways tickets. And British Airways boarding they refuse my hen to be boarding the aircraft! My hen is essential to journey with me around.

My complain is it was no problem to bring my hen from Mumbai to London in Air India. Hen in cabin baggage was no problem. Suddenly British Airways from London to Mumbai say I can't bring hen on board and they also refuse my wife to board the airplane with things that was already in her cabin baggage from flight Air India.

Why does British Airways do non customer friendly service and disallow all to come in the plane? They also tell me not all my money goes back for me. They say it is my fault for not boarding the airplane. They say I dont get it back because of my mistake.

How can I get my money back? How can I complain about British Airways?