Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Gossiping Friend help?

Well i'm starting to dislike one of my friend, here's what happened....
    PLEASE READ IM SORRY ITS SOOO LONG

Lets call them niki, rochelle, sam and me
    Alright first of all me, niki and rochelle were friends everything was good then sam became our friend about 4-5 months ago. I like her shes really sweet but theres little things she does that annoys me like she picks out flaws of anyone she sees and gossips about them and usually even if i don't know the person i stick up for them and i say 'just leave them it's not like your perfect they've never even talked to you why do you hate them wtf' and she just continues to insult them. She is slyly rude like she makes indirect comments and i say to her straight 'are you talking about me ause i'm standing right here' and she says oh no im not. To top it all off it seems like she wants everyone but herself to fail for example when i got in to the school i applied for i was ecstatic everyone was happy for me but she said 'is that a good thing?' with a screw face. So i'm starting to dislike her also, she keeps dragging away rochelle. But i think rochelle is kinda fake cause she has a mind of her own so she can't really be dragged away also everytime we plan on going out she always make stupid excuses and we all know she's really lying. Also she always says things like i never revised what so ever for this exam im so gonna fail and she ends up with an A. when her sister told me herself that she has been working her ass off for months. I mean its good that you've been working hard there is no need to lie you should be proud of yourself. Anyway niki is also starting to dislike sam and keeps gossiping to me about her and i HATE gossips i told her if you have a problem with her just tell her not ME! Today her and rochelle had a petty argument about nothing and because im like the peacemaker i told them they were being pathetic and to drop it cause it was stupid sam helped me out at calming them down. Then niki said to sam 'oh shut why are you here i don't like you anyway' in a really rude tone. Right after that she said 'im just joking, im just joking' then i said to her that's really rude and it didn't sound like a joke. Then sam got pissed off. I'm really starting to hate them all now i have 1 week of school with them left and i want to leave on good terms i don't think i can take this anymore. I know im not perfect and that there is probably things that i do that annoy them but i try to be as truthful and genuine as possible and im sick of being around such negative people. If i cut ties with them i won't have any friends and in my school there is nowhere to go at break or lunch so i will just be standing by myself for 1hr 30mins.

I really can't wait to leave them but there is a chance that niki will come to the same 6th form as me.
    -PLEASE DON'T CALL ME PETTY BECAUSE I JUST WANT SOME ADVISE.

Junior Member SelenattTheDirectioner's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    you kinda sound like me I was in the same situation about a couple of weeks ago and I had a friend that always made slick comments and had friends like that so me and my friends made a truth circle (which you tell everyone how you feel) which worked out for me tell them how you wanna leave on good terms so no more drama I hope this helps with much love selena xx

Downloads
    Uploads
    only one week left. I think you can make it until the end without doing or saying anything that would make them not like you. Stop trying to be the peacemaker and let them fight it out. If anyone starts gossiping, then just tell them that you do not want to hear it and walk away. I bet they all feel like you do, not wanting to not have any friends, and so that is why they hurry up and say they were joking.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Too long, did not read.