my car is a 2007 toyota corolla, which i purchased in september 2006 between 16000 to 17000 dollars.

it has 78500 miles on it. all maintenance done at dealer. oil changed every 3000 miles even though manual says 5000. recently got 75000 factory maintenance service where they replaced the rear shocks, battery, and the tires (new good year tires were put), and performed numerous other services.

After that the dealer said there are absolutely no problems in the car. Car has never ever broken down even once on the road since date of purchase.

The reason I ask is because the 75,000 mile factory service I got done at the dealer cost 1500 dollars and I have been bit upset by that the car is starting to require repairs. never before was such big bill seen.
things done for 75000 factory service -

1) Strut replacement

2) New Battery

3) All new tires

4) Transmission flush,

5) Power steering flush

6) Coolant flush

7) fuel injector flush

8) Air Conditioning freon fillup (dealer said a/c is slow cooling)

9) Alignment done

10) Oil change

11) Brake fluid flush

12) Throttle service

Total bill 1589 dollars
i was expecting only an oil change for 75000 service because i never experienced anything wrong in the car. it was running perfectly and showed no signs of any problems at all. But dealer then said many things are bad and gave list of tasks above