why do people eaves drop and gossip?

eeee1

May 13, 2008
then treat with they hear via eavesdropping and gossiping as fact.
I don't think all gossipers are bored with their lives an if thats not the case then does that mean they are agents, specifically catered to keep drama going
yea but they treat hearsay as a fact

Eaves dropping probably has to do with our minds adapting to our environment 24/7. Our minds constantly is aware of our surroundings for any danger, food, or pleasure. This is something I learned from psychology.

As for gossipping, this usually is due to jealousy, ambitions, or boredom. This depends more about the situation in which gossipping is taking place.

Hope this helps.

They can do it for several reasons one could be they just want to know what is happening in someones life and is to afraid to ask them themselves so they ask someone else. Another could be that they are craving attention and want a rumor to spread around. Lastly this reason kinda falls into the previous reason which is that they don't like the person so to get revenge they spread rumors about that person.

Everyone wants to know other's business.
It's just human nature.
This is proven by which TV shows are popular.
Whether or not you care to admit it,drama makes our lives happier for some reason.
It may replace the action missing in our own lives.

Because a lot of people are immature and so bored with their own lives that they feel the need to stick their nose in other people's business. Not everyone is like this, and I suggest you try to avid these people.

Back