Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

My friend dishes out the dirt about me on Yahoo! answers.?

I recently went to my best friend in the worlds yahoo answers profile and found out what she really thinks about me. Apparently, because my family smokes, she doesn't want to come over to my house anymore, she thinks I'm a freak because I take two to three showers a day (I'm pretty sure I have OCD, because I have other compulsive habits like that), she hates that I have break downs occasionally because I'm obese and is sick of me making her feel bad because she's skinny and pretty (I break down crying very rarely because I have severe self esteem issues and whenever she puts herself down to make me feel better, I ALWAYS tell her not to put herself down to make me feel better), she thinks I'm obsessive and stupid because I said Michael Jackson made aviators famous in the late 80's ( he did-I'm not saying he invented them or anything or that people weren't wearing them before him, just that he made them really popular in the 80's) and criticized me for pronouncing dachshunds as dashhounds (everybody in america does that, like come on, nobody ever pronounces it the proper german way) plus she said a bunch of other just mean things about how I'm a hypocrite and stuff. And honestly, I knew half this stuff anyway because when she thinks she right she tend to treat me like an idiot for having a different opinion other than hers. Oh, she also said that ever time we get in a fight I run and text my mom about the whole thing and call her a horrible person (I havnt done that since like 8th grade, come on I was just a kid) just a load of other bull shit. And quite honestly, for the past several weeks I've just been sick of her superior attitude and havnt wanted to hang out with her at all. But I couldn't tell if it was just a little rough patch or a perminant thing but after reading these things.... I just feel like she betrayed me and obviously thinks I'm an ugly fat loser. Should I end our four year friendship over this? Also, what are your other thoughts about the situation?

I'm not exactly mad about the fact that she posted those things on yahoo answers but the fact that she feels that way and is supposed to be my best friend just kills me.

Junior Member Cant_Break_That_Pig's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i read the first half and i say ditch that betch

honestly she sounds like a betch and im not sorry for calling her that.

end of friendship, case closed!

Downloads
    Uploads
    ironic you have just done the same thing that you are complaining she did
    should she now end the friendship??

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thats kind of mean...

Friends for four years? She kind of sounds like a backstabber.

Downloads
    Uploads
    She is full of hate for you.Pl keep the friend ship at low profile for the time being.Then wait and watch for her reactions.

Junior Member Bangaloregirl5104's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i completely agree wid raven and da guy above me.. im sorry bt i don c hw u r any diff 4m her... u jus did wot she did.. i think u guyz need 2 tok it openly.. freely n sort it out.. breakin da friendship shud b ur last resort.. after all nw at dis pt u cant blame her 4 betrayin u.. coz u hv done da same.. dat leaves bod f u at da same level.. clear it out among urselves .. tok it over rather dan bitchin abt each oder over da net.. seriosly!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    end this toxic friendship for both ur sakes normally i would never say that but i see no good coming out of any of this

Downloads
    Uploads
    sorry but no one wants to read that much...