Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

RECENT MOROCCAN NEWZ?? CAN U EXPLAIN THE MOROCCAN HUNGER STRIKE STORY??? THANKSSSS?

i am a mmiddle skool student and i need a story of recent newz on morocco and this is the only story i can find, but i cant understand it. can u explain it in middle skool language or give me other recent newz in morocco??

Junior Member Casablanca~Jasamfan~'s Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't know about that story, post the link so we can help you.

Downloads
    Uploads
    There's a conflict in the southern region of Morocco between Morocco; and this group called the Polisario. The Polisario wants the southern part of Morocco; the Western Sahara to be independent although it does belong to us. The people that live there do consider themselves Moroccan; and only a small number that doesn't even live there want to be independent. We were on the right path until we fell in this trap where this lady that wants independence said she wasn't Moroccan and didn't want her Moroccan nationality to some conservative closed minded cops at the airport in Morocco; so they pretty much did hurt her; but it was premeditated. She was at the airport with Spanish journalists and knew this would happen. She's now on a hunger strike until she gets her Sahrawi nationality; which I hope she doesn't because she's a minority and it wouldn't be fair to take the Moroccan nationality away from all people that live in the Sahara just because she went on a hunger strike.

It's all about money. We're the victims but we're seen as bullies. Our people are in jail and are captured every day; but the world doesn't see it because of propaganda. Sucks