Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Ap US History Rumors?

Okay I'm trying to cram whatever I can in my head for the next 3 days(since our tests on wednesday and I've started studying sunday unfortunately) and I need help finding ways to study fast and efficient. Flashcards don't work for me. It'd be nice if someone helped me find a way to study for the ap exam fast and easy!

Anywho I hear on the exam you can bomb(fail miserably ) the multiple choice section and if you can get the essays to pass with a borderline of a 3 you passing the exam overall. I'm not trying to find the easy way to not study but to at least have confidence in myself that I might pass the ap exam and also just in case if I really don't understand the questions.

My friend also told me recently that the reason students fail the exam is because they don't finish the questions on time and lose points for however many questions they didn't answer and that if you get the question wrong but you answered it they don't deduct points or anything. You only lose points if you leave the question blank. Its like the opposite of the point system for the SAT.

That's all I've heard about the ap exam so far. Any other rumors you guys have heard about passing the exam? I want to know if the rumors are true and I want to hear it out of other people before the day of the exam(Wednesday). Thank you! And good luck to those people that are gonna take it!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Instead of writing very very very long questions you should have been revising