How does fish in the ocean survive?

Faery

Apr 19, 2010
I'm sitting in front of my fish tank and I realized that if fish in tanks need an air supply how does fish in the ocean survive without air supply? Is it the waves that let's air get into the water?

The movement in the surface let's the air come into the water, the tides and waves also help air go into the water. In this world things don't just happend, they happen for a reason, and every reason is unique in it's own way, god made everything and everything has it's own special work of art. How do we live on land, isn't this a question fish might wonder lol =D

The bubbles in the water dont add air, its the movement on the surface that lets air in.

The bubbles in the water dont add air, its the movement on the surface that lets air in.
The movement in the surface let's the air come into the water, the tides and waves also help air go into the water. In this world things don't just happend, they happen for a reason, and every reason is unique in it's own way, god made everything and everything has it's own special work of art. How do we live on land, isn't this a question fish might wonder lol =D

I also agreed with matthew and Amy that it is the movement in the surface let's the air come into the water. So, fish survive in the ocean.

Back