Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

How does fish in the ocean survive?

I'm sitting in front of my fish tank and I realized that if fish in tanks need an air supply how does fish in the ocean survive without air supply? Is it the waves that let's air get into the water?

Downloads
    Uploads
    The movement in the surface let's the air come into the water, the tides and waves also help air go into the water. In this world things don't just happend, they happen for a reason, and every reason is unique in it's own way, god made everything and everything has it's own special work of art. How do we live on land, isn't this a question fish might wonder lol =D

Downloads
    Uploads
    The bubbles in the water dont add air, its the movement on the surface that lets air in.

Downloads
    Uploads
    The bubbles in the water dont add air, its the movement on the surface that lets air in.
    The movement in the surface let's the air come into the water, the tides and waves also help air go into the water. In this world things don't just happend, they happen for a reason, and every reason is unique in it's own way, god made everything and everything has it's own special work of art. How do we live on land, isn't this a question fish might wonder lol =D
    I also agreed with matthew and Amy that it is the movement in the surface let's the air come into the water. So, fish survive in the ocean.