Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

My parents know I smoke cigarettes. Can I get away with smoking in my bedroom?

My parents have no problem with me smoking. They just don't want me doing it in my bedroom. I'm desperate for a cig and there's no way I won't wake them up if I light one. Can I get away with smoking a cig in my bedroom?

Downloads
    Uploads
    While they accept that you smoke, they don't want too make it too easy for you. The fact you are desperate for one, shows you are or are getting addicted.

Downloads
    Uploads
    It is their house and since you are living in it; you have to abide by their rules. Go outside if you want to smoke.

Downloads
    Uploads
    You'd be risking your life.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Smoking is a vile and disgusting habit. I wish all the smokers of the world would just go into a basement and smoke your lives away...and leave the surface for the rest of us.

You could be the coolest person, the prettiest, whatever, but if you smoke, stay away from me.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Trust me the smell will reach them. When you smoke inside it fills the house. That's why I love living by myself with my girl. We can smoke all we want because we don't care about the smell in our own house.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Why risk it. If they're okay with you smoking that's really good enough, just do as they say and smoke outdoors.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well I used to smoke in my room my parents flipped so my friend told me this get a toilet paper roll like the paper tube when the roll is empty....put enough of those dryer sheets to fill the tube up. You know the ones that you throw in the dryer when drying clothes. Then open a window light the CIG out the tube against the screen and blow the smoke into that outside the window...it works I've done it. When done get febrezze or air freshener and spray it all over. Keep window cracked over night to air out everything