Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    assen404

which way is the best to build a website form mp3?

Ok I am trying to figure out which is the best way to make a website for mp3 downloads with a membership. Should I use ASP, or PHP, or html, or JavaScript...? I don’t want to go thru a hard setup I just want a database where I can upload songs for the user to download easy, Like if the user want to download latest mp3 I will upload those in the latest release date wise. and I want those same songes avaliable other places to like in the artist catofory. here is an example I want to build same exact website www.desiest.com please reply ASAP

youngboy1606
    http://www.asp.net/community/projects/

Media Starter Kit FREE

youngboy1606
    http://www.asp.net/community/projects/

Media Starter Kit FREE

Downloads
    Uploads
    You dont wanted to use any programming languages for building website, All u need is to sign up in
    TheWebpole.com will design a WEBSITE for you , I had luck with this site AND HAVE BUILT MY WEBSITE .
    BUILD YOU WEBSITE HERE, In this way it is possible to get your hosting for free. With the help of template gallery you can able to design many themes as per your wish .. After checking all , I have been using this as my website builder for over two years now and have been v ery very impressed with them.It is cheap, but it is really professional.,you can go with them on a monthly basis .Their plan includes free email address for your website ,daily backup,free setup and software and so on.If you want to appear professional, then any cheap, reliable webdesign is the way to go. You can find excellent blog for an extremely cheap price.

I hope that helps!