I have the galaxy 3 what are a good free ringtone app?

beaglefan21

May 11, 2013
I want new ringtones but dont want to put music on my phone to make ringtones. What app has the best already made ringtones?

I prefer you use Ringtone Maker on android. You can use your Mp3 music and search up free songs without payment. I have used the app since March and the sound quality is fascinating! There are many kinds with the same name, so choose the first one you see with the most star ratings. ~Mero

Be careful with ringtone apps... many of them have mandatory ads or require you give the app permission to have access to some items.

A better solution would be to go to a website that has FREE ringtones you can download. Installing them is very easy. On my phone, I first created a folder called Ringtones. Now, when I go to any website that has ringtones, I preview and download the ones I want... then I just simply copy them over to the Ringtones folder I created on my phone. When I want to change my ringtone to something I downloaded... I simply browse to that folder.. it's so simple and easy.

Here is a website with thousands of free ringtones:
http://www.zedge.net/ringtones/

Back