I crazy horny but I can't get a erection, I have 3 girl friends and I was doing fine having sex about 2 times per week... But recently I can't seem to get it up... And when I do it stays hard for only 10 seconds, by the time she hops on its still large but softer...

And rubbing it doesn't get it hard.... I thought most guys if you rub it you can get him horny,,, it doesn't work that way for me,,, recently it's random erections, I'm kissing her and rubbing her and I soft... She plays with my testicles it gets me hard for 5 seconds...

ANOTHER problem is I get instantly soft when I put on a condom.... Any advice? Only thing I noticed from previous gfs is after I got hard, I would need her to suck for a minute, then I eat the condom on, and go to down on her.,... But even if I get going and all is good, if I get a little out of breath my erection gets soft, (new gf doesn't blow)

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO... I haven't came for 2 weeks... I've had several erections but nothing stays up! In the morning it seems the best before I get out of bed and its gone again...

IM GETTING FURIOUS