Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Song on the Lexus commercial?

I just saw this Lexus (car) commercial and I LOVE the song that was playing on it. The commercial has people dressed like robots? or something like that..they are spinning around on a pole/ kinda floating in the air. It's a girl singer. Her voice was smooth like velvet. Such a calm and relaxing song. The only lyrics I can remember were something like "and I'll be wondering back to you" (that's what I heard anyway) I googled it and couldn't find anything about it SO i'm asking here! I hope someone can name the song. I would love to listen to the whole thing and maybe buy it on Itunes.
    Nope that's not the one that's also the only one I could find on my google search. That one is from a different commercial. It's a more mellow song not electronic. I can't even find a link to the commercial on youtube. I've only seen the commercial 2 times now so i'm guessing it's pretty new.

OK I found a link to the video. But I still don't know the name of the song. HERE is the link >>>> http://www.houseofjapan.com/auto-moto/lexus-releases-first-commercial-in-new-global-brand-campaign

Downloads
    Uploads
    Could it be kael alden- Faded paper figures?