Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Got too slim due to indeficiency of nutrition?

last summer i would do 150 indian style push ups alternative days along with 5 types of sandbag exercises and i would play alot of soccer everyda and due to this i got too thin and i didnt take proper nutrition. My body is completely ripped, i have this rounded shoulders and triceps because of too many push ups i did but the size of my triceps, biceps shoulders and all my body is just small. My age is 17 and next few months ill be 18.
    I just dont feel good about it, my body is ripped but too too too slim. I want to increase the size of the muscles, i cannot afford to go to the gym, i dont like lifting weights but i love doing own body weight exercises.
    Now regarding nutrition, ive read in many websites they encourage people to eat lot of fish peanuts and other foods which i cannot afford in this place and it is too expensive. The only foods i can afford is banana, milk and eggs.

PLEASE TELL ME THE EXERCISES WHERE I CAN IMPROVE THE MUSCLE SIZE MASS BECAUSE IM TOO LEAN AND THE PROPER DIET

Downloads
    Uploads
    i'd say continue your exercises but eat more protein! protein is whats gunna make you bigger