Outfits for spring vacation?

glossycm

Nov 18, 2008
This weekend I'm going on a short vacation to Gettysburg with my bf. I struggle creating spring time outfits and would like some advice. I need 3 casual day time outfits and then 2 night outfits-and 1 night we'll be doing a ghost tour so I need something that works for dinner and then the ghost tour. I want to look mature and not like a dorky tourist, but still be comfortable and fashionable. Here's what I have so far-the bottoms and tops are able to mix and match (for the most part) to make it easier for packing.
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=81262883

Should I bring a dress? And what other kinds of tops can I bring?
The weather is highs of 77, 74, and 70 with chances of rain (so I'll bring my raincoat) with lows in the 50s.
I'm 5'8 130lbs w/ brown hair and brown eyes and fair skin and a small chest. Any suggestions are great!

It looks like you have everything you'll need and it coordinates very well. I would take one pair of nicer shoes like mid heels or wedge shoes that you could wear if you go to a very nice restaurant. Maybe leave the tan sperrys at home since most of your outfits are in colors that tan doesn't go with that well. Other than that, just throw in some bangle bracelets that go with the brighter items to pull the outfits together.

Also, for the infinity scarf, be sure it is in colors that compliment your complexion since it will be drawing attention to your face as well as adding a pop of color. Oh, and take some cute sunglasses. Have fun on your trip!! : }

Back