Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Blackish Stool? Not tarry or tar-like. First time?

This all started one day when i was about to go to my mom. I coughed and tasted blood and The doctor said it was probably phlegm. I than got nauseous and dizzy. I took a nap and the dizziness was gone but the nauseousness was a little until i ate. It would come back a little. I would never throw up. I've been constipated for a week and than i went and like 5 small but kinda long ones came out. Than i ate some spicy food (i know i shouldnt have :\) and boom, i was back to constipated. Today, i went and like 5 small but long ones came out. Than all of a sudden, i pooped out like 3 solid looking but also soft looking grayish blackish striped poop. This never happened and yesterday i ate cake with blue whip cream all around it if thats what? I dont think so but im also going through puberty. My stomach also hurt nearly the whole day today after i ate breakfast and than like 3-4 hours after breakfast i felt better but hungry. Sometimes i eat a lot and sometimes i feel like loss of appetite. The nauseousness is gone but the Grayish Blackish stool is scaring me :\ First time this happened? Its not completely black and its not tar like its like striped grayish blackish.

i barely get nauseous anymore and never barf

I read some other yahoo answers and one said it could just be Very very dark brown. But im still not sure. So help?

My stomach also hurts randomly. i believe i listed it before and i cant poop. im constipated at random times and sometimes i not. its so random
    The poop is not completely black. It is striped and i had some cake with blue dye yesterday if that even matters. It is the first time this happened and it wasnt hard to squeeze out. It was easy. It wasnt tarry or tar like like most diseases or any illnesses.

Downloads
    Uploads
    If it wasn't black(u would know) then your pain is from being constipated. Sometimes the pain hurts randomly and pretty bad. Have someone get you some prune juice and start adding more vegetables to your diet.