Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

How to fight for ufc?

I been training since age 10 in karate but moved to kickboxing in 9 th grade and I joined the wrestling team my senior year and made varsity I have very good striking I currently do mma but what are the steps to the ufc?

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have a friend currently within the MMA. He has been doing it 5 years now and has been doing remarkably well. He soon will be signed on with UFC, he just won a couple major fights that the UFC Scouts attend to look towards recruiting. He won by unanimous decision. He has sacrificed a lot to get where he is...... such as great job opportunities, women to date, hanging out with his buddies....... all this so he can train all the more often and to take care of his body. He was a 2 time wrestling high school state champ, and an all American wrestler in college. He has been learning a lot more of the boxing and kick boxing side of things now. He puts in approx. 30 hrs a week into his fighting, technique etc. He has more heart than anyone I have ever met and when he loses he gets back up and trains so it never happens again. In wrestling he never lost to the same kid twice. So if u truly want to make it in the UFC make sure you are winning your fights within the MMA. Take care of your body, especially eating healthy and having good cardio work outs to help you with endurance in your fights.

lcpl