There is no better feeling for a golfer than taking a full swing only to watch your ball disappear in the bottom of the cup, but that feeling must be multiplied in the thousands if your foursome includes the leader of the free world.

Saxby Chambliss, a Republican Senator from the state of Georgia, was out golfing with President Barack Obama on Monday at Andrews Air Force Base when word rang out that the 69-year-old made a hole-in-one.

The ace came on the par-3 11th hole, meaning the soon to retire Senator will be buying drinks for Obama, Tennessee Senator Bob Corker and Colorado Senator Mark Udall.

Chambliss, who Golf Digest ranked No. 2 among senators with a handicap of 7.4 back in 2011, was playing with Obama because of what Jay Carney, the presidential press secretary, said was "in keeping with (the president's) engagement with lawmakers of both parties — in particular Republican senators — to see if he can find some common ground on the challenges that confront us.”

After the round Chambliss said, "We had a delightful day of golf with folks who enjoy playing the game. We talked some business, but it was mainly a day for everyone to get away from the office for a little while," a quote that trumps most people that make a hole-in-one saying after, "OH MY I CAN'T BELIEVE I DID THAT!!!"

h/t FTW