Hello, about 4 months ago after (stupidly) letting my moronic little brother borrow my car he returned in a less than favorable condition. I noticed after that the transmission felt like it was sluggish in both shifting and speeding up. The car used to get to speed in a snap (as I kept it fairly well maintained). but now it just feels like it takes forever to climb to even get to 75mph. I recently ran into money problems, so asking an auto shop to find what it is would prove costly. I LOVE my Maxima. I would hate to part with it and i was hoping someone on here would be able hopefully give me a generally idea what's wrong. I am familiar with engines and stuff, but have always feared doing any transmission work. There is no noisy problems coming from the transmission or anything, it shifts kind of hard, but not like is forcing itself into gear. When going from park to drive, reverse (ect.), it feels like it takes an extra second to kind of 'catch' before I can go. And when I brake it feels like the car is trying to pull away harder than usual. I really hope someone can help! Thank you if you even think you know whats going on! it means a lot!