Ever feel awkward thinking about your boyfriends sex experiences with previous gf's?

Confused

May 22, 2008
My boyfriend is 28 and I'm 21 we've been going out for 2 years so I was actually 19 and he was 25 but I'd never slept with anyone before him.. I've never been wanting to have like one night stands or whatever and I just never got into a serious relationship before him with someone I'd want to do it with..

Anyway he's selling his car and as a joke was like oh we should have sex in it before I get rid of it and I laughed like yeah... Right and he was like have you ever had sex in a car before? (He forgot he knows I've never been with anyone else) and I dunno just the way he asked it obviously indicated he had and I didn't really want to know so I shouldn't have asked no..... Have you?

And he was a bit kind of embarrassed like yeah,,, once...

And I dunno it just makes me feel really awkward like I love him to bits but I feel thinking about him with someone else and he was like well what do you expect? I'm older... I know that's true and obviously I know he's not been a freaking celibate before me and that normal.. Whatever.. It's just knowing wild details like that makes me feel weird about us now,. I don't know I'm constantly comparing myself to the girls before him and whoever he had sex in a car with and I don't feel as special to him anymore :( even tho he's always telling me I am :(

It really doesn't matter. He's only with you now. If whoever he f*cked in a car was so special he'd still be with her.

Back