I think I am really unattractive ! How can I improve my look & style ? (Plz help &

Natalie

May 12, 2008
I think I am really unattractive ! How can I improve my look & style ? (Plz help &

tell me the truth)? *also am I better looking as a guy (boyish) or as a girl ?
Last night I went out with them for the first time & as I was scared of being excluded or rejected, I went there with kinda (alil) girly clothes but "no make up" & no girly hairstyle. But they all were really girly & stylish with heavy make ups ! We were out till midnight (it was my first time), & then most guys on the street started saying things to them or giving them numbers !
But I was plain & serious & they didn't do it to me! I felt unattractive & sad. Everytime I go out with them, I feel ugly & unsexy! They also have bf, but I don't. Maybe it's cuz I'm boyish, but I feel unattractive.

I wanna know the truth now. So plz look at all of my pictures & say what u think. If I'm ugly, plz tell me. If I'm cute or average, plz tell me. I may get sad 4 a while, but at least I know the truth & don't live with lies! Plz help!
(I put some good, average, ugly pictures), all them except one of them are non make-up.
______
www.i-am-pregnant.com/names/upload/poll/13/1367429806.jpg

www.i-am-pregnant.com/names/upload/poll/13/1367435334.jpg

www.i-am-pregnant.com/names/upload/poll/13/1367433567.jpg

www.i-am-pregnant.com/names/upload/poll/13/1367432120.jpg

www.i-am-pregnant.com/names/upload/poll/13/1367431748.jpg

www.i-am-pregnant.com/names/upload/poll/13/1367430938.jpg

www.i-am-pregnant.com/names/upload/poll/13/1367435743.jpg

Back