Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Is a gaming company legally obligated to answer tickets instead of closing...

...without reply.? Basically what the question asks, more specifically Nexon Europe. They close tickets without replying when issues involve bans. My account was given an incorrect reason for a ban, no rules were broken in the terms agreement you agree on registration, and when I ask for another reason or give hard facts why they are incorrect they simply ignore the ticket by closing it with out response. I've spent an exceptional amount of money and as a paying customer its extremely frustrating I cant find any legal ground here when clearly they dont want to accept fault and are being ignorant. If theres any legal documentation I can use in a ticket that will obligate them to reply and to help get my case looked at properly I would really appreciate you posting it here. Thanks for your time, have a nice day.

Downloads
    Uploads
    sorry, but they dont have any legal obligation to answer your ticket or unban you. it sucks, but it's true.